Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Insert Funny Title Here

At our Sunday dinner this week, we decided to start a chore chart to split up who does what. Mainly because I can never remember if it's mine turn to take out the trash or wash the dishes and so on.  So, we are using a white board (for now at least) and moving magnets around for whose turn it is to do what chore!

It's my turn to run the dishwasher nextttt. And I have less right now just because I did a bunch of my chores tonight!

In other news: we seem to have a cricket infestation. We have been attacked by about 5 already. One flew into my face when I was sitting on my bed. Nbd. Except that this is totally unacceptable. It took us about 20 minutes to get rid of the first one, and we have progressively become faster at getting rid of them. That really means that I've gotten better at screaming loud enough that my roommate acts faster on killing them because crunching big bugs is so not my thing. Spiders and small bugs I can do, but anything with an audible crunch or visible guts does not work for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment