Tuesday, June 19, 2012

54 Things to do in New York City

*There's a new updated version of the spreadsheet with a ton of new things to do!

I recently vacationed to New York City. It is without a doubt one of my favorite places in the world! I realized after the first day that the trip would be a lot more productive if I had an excel sheet, so I made one. I have organized the place I visited or heard about visiting by where they are in the city. I also marked notes about each one and made a column for the address and website. Hopefully this helps anyone else venturing to New York!

You can save the spreadsheet to your computer and add your own places. You can also change the filter to filter by place, location, or type of place.

Some places I listed include:

Kleinfeld Bridal
M&M wall at the M&M Store
Belvedere Castle




Frrrozen Hot Chocolate at Seredipity 3
Fundue at Dylan's Candy Bar

No comments:

Post a Comment